Saturday, January 28, 2012

Show at Franklin Art Works


Happy New Year! Some drawings and prints of mine are going to be part of a show at Franklin Art Works in Minneapolis next month. There'll be my Blood Meridian drawings...


...and there'll also be my Pink Meteor prints from John Mejias' second silkscreen issue of Paping. It's a three-print series about an alien invasion that uses transparent overlays to reveal and advance the story (I did the drawings, and John did the printing):


My show will be in the side gallery, but the real show will be in the main room, where Shawn Cheng will have a batch of big, beautiful paintings that will break your brain. I mean, just look at these things, ye gods:


The opening's on Friday, February 17th--hope we'll see you there then, if you're in Minneapolis.

No comments: