Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dirty Arcade I

New daily drawing up at Partyka: Dirty Arcade I.

I went to New York for MoCCA a couple of weeks ago, and then I went to Heroes Con in Charlotte last weekend. It was nice; I met up with/met some very nice folks in both places, and despite slow sales and getting yelled at on the street that I looked "queer" for the first time since high school*, I am prepared to say that the trip to Charlotte was 100% worth it. Maybe I'll draw something about it. Or maybe I'll just draw more dirty video game cabinets.

*I mean, I've had other things yelled at me: Seven or eight years ago, some guys informed me from a passing car that I was "a dork." In all fairness to them I was, at the time, dressed like a dork.**

**Plaid green shorts. Grey Yo La Tengo t-shirt with a picture of Mr. Met on it. Black Vans.***

***I like to believe that I have since become an entirely different person.****

****Although I think I still have that t-shirt.

No comments: